How to become a member
Membership is open to properties in central Australia including properties in northern South Australia. If you are interested in becoming a member, please contact us with 'Membership' in the title.
What do I get when I become a member of the CLMA?
CLMA membership entitles you to:
- Provision of land management and monitoring advice to members want some help??? contact us!
- Support in achieving on ground outcomes whether it be weed, feral animal, soil conservation, pasture management, monitoring, mapping etc.
- Advocacy for members at local, regional and national levels
- Notification of funding availability
- Access to the latest information in land management
- Representation on the Alice Springs Regional Weeds Advisory Committee, Lake Eyre Basin Community Advisory Committee, Landcare NT and the National Landcare Network.
- Access to Ecosystem Management Understanding (EMU™) Property planning and prioritisation.
- Check out our Projects page for a taste of what we do.